AOV Pension Status Survey October 2018 - March 2019
All recipients of AOV pension from SZV, registered as living on Sint Maarten are requested to participate in the AOV Pension Status Survey. The Social & Health Insurances SZV is obligated by law to conduct compliance controls for the funds managed. In accordance with this, the survey will be conducted as of October 15, 2018 until March 30th, 2019. Persons are requested to participate based on the schedule provided: CLICK HERE.
Monday – Friday: Senior Citizens Rrecreational Center in Hope Estate
Saturday: SZV office
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
SCHEDULE: Click here!
Bus transportation Monday – Friday: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
Bus pick-up locations:
Bush road - Carrefour Parking Lot
Cole bay - Parking lot of The Caribbean Cinemas
- All recipients of AOV pension from SZV, registered as living on Sint Maarten are requested to participate in this survey.
- Recipients must participate in-person.
- Non-participation may have implications for the AOV pension payment.
- Persons who are no longer residing on Sint Maarten and did not notify SZV, must do so immediately. Click here!
- Persons who are unable to participate in the survey due to a medical indication, must contact SZV. Click here! A house-visit will be scheduled for these persons.