AOV Pension Survey resumes in January 2019
The AOV Pension Status Survey will resume in 2019. If you were born in the months of January, February, March you are requested to participate in the survey as of January 28th, 2019. Please take note of the survey locations, schedule and requirements.
All recipients of AOV pension from SZV, registered as living on Sint Maarten are requested to participate in the AOV Pension Status Survey.
Monday – Friday: Senior Citizens Rrecreational Center in Hope Estate
Saturday: SZV office
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: Valid Sint Maarten I.D. card or Passport
SCHEDULE: see below or click here.
- All recipients of AOV pension from SZV, registered as living on (Dutch) Sint Maarten are requested to participate in this survey.
- Recipients must participate in-person.
- Non-participation may have implications for the AOV pension payment.
- Persons who are no longer residing on Sint Maarten and did not notify SZV, must do so immediately. Click here!
- Persons who are unable to participate in the survey due to a medical indication, must contact SZV. Click here! A house-visit will be scheduled for these persons.