2019 Schedule: AOV Pension Status survey
All recipients of AOV pension from SZV, registered as living on Sint Maarten are requested to participate in the AOV Pension Status Survey. Please take note of the survey locations, schedule and requirements.
Monday – Friday: Senior Citizens Recreational Center in Hope Estate
Saturday: SZV office
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: Valid Sint Maarten I.D. card or Passport
SCHEDULE: see below or click here.
Bus transportation Monday – Friday: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
Bus pick-up location: Bush road - Carrefour Parking Lot
- All recipients of AOV pension from SZV, registered as living on (Dutch) Sint Maarten are requested to participate in this survey.
- Recipients must participate in-person.
- Non-participation may have implications for the AOV pension payment.
- Persons who are no longer residing on Sint Maarten and did not notify SZV, must do so immediately. Click here!
- Persons who are unable to participate in the survey due to a medical indication, must contact SZV. Click here! A house-visit will be scheduled for these persons.