Employers: Demand notes to be issued for outstanding amounts
This month, SZV will be disbursing “bulk” demand notes to companies registered in its system that have an outstanding regarding ZV/OV and AOV/AWW premiums. Please take note of the following:
- Companies who do not declare their monthly premiums on time will be assessed by SZV and will have to pay the assessed amount.
- Companies receiving the notice are reminded to pay their outstanding amounts or risk further collection measures.
- Companies who are unable to pay the total of their outstanding in one lump sum amount may request a payment plan.
- By maintaining the set monthly deadlines, companies can avoid the hassle of fines and an objection procedure.
- Companies that are registered but have not updated their files, for example; no longer have employees, out of business, amount of employees have changed etc., are asked to contact SZV to update their administration and or submit the required mutation form.
- In escalated cases of non-payment, SZV does have the authority to issue leans and auctions on goods and property to pay off the debt of social premiums.