The Employer Portal is an online platform for SZV registered Employers for Sickness and Accident Insurance to submit their monthly ZV/OV declarations and Employee Mutations to SZV. The portal offers 24/7 online access.
Employers that are not registered at SZV will not be able to request for an online account to access the Employer Portal. If you are a company in the private sector with employees, you are obliged by law to register your company and employees by SZV.
How to register for an Employer Portal account:
1. Click on “request an account”
2. Fill out the required fields and upload the required documents.
3. An e-mail confirmation with log-in credentials will be sent to you so you can get started
Required information and documentation for Employer Portal access:
- Company CRIB number
- Company SZV Number
- Chamber of commerce excerpt (not older than 6 months)
- Copy of valid Sint Maarten ID or passport of the company legal official (director) who is requesting access to the Employer Portal