With 24/7 self-service features, SZV registered employers can declare their monthly ZV/OV declarations, submit employee mutations as well as other SZV service requests (click here for overview) via the Employer Portal. In addition, employers gain an online archive of their administration and can communicate with SZV in the portal.
Please note: If you are a company in the private sector with employees, you are obliged by law to register your company and employees by SZV. Click here for an overview of the SZV employer obligations. Employers that are not registered at SZV will not be able to request for an online account to access the Employer Portal.
How to register for an Employer Portal account:
1. Click on “request an account”
2. Fill out the required fields and upload the required documents.
3. An e-mail confirmation with log-in credentials will be sent to you so you can get started
Required information and documentation for Employer Portal access:
- Company CRIB number
- Company SZV Number
- Chamber of commerce excerpt (not older than 6 months)
- Copy of valid Sint Maarten ID or passport of the company legal official (director) who is requesting access to the Employer Portal
Questions about the Employer Portal can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.