Are you the next SZV ambassador?
Sint Maarten has a small scale economy and demographics which has lead during the years to an increase in healthcare costs. SZV has the responsibility to safeguard the sustainability of the national social and health insurance schemes as well as healthcare in general on Sint Maarten.
Our promise is delivered by our staff. Working for SZV means becoming an ambassador of the organization and committing to quality performance and executing daily activities guided by our vision, mission and core values.
We seek to attract professional, customer focused, committed and flexible persons to our organization. Are you the next SZV ambassador? See if we have a vacancy suitable for you.
Click below for current vacancies.
Our promise is to;
- uphold the law;
- be financially responsible;
- consult our experts to provide quality advice;
- keep our customers and stakeholders informed;
- learn what customers need and ensure their satisfaction;
- promote activities in the area of prevention, quality healthcare and a healthy lifestyle;
- work in the best interest of all people through close collaboration with the government of Sint Maarten.