December 17: Employer Webinar
Please CLICK HERE to register. The webinar will take place from 10:00am to 11:00am. If you are unable to attend, you can still register, and the replay link will be made available to you after the event.
Topics to be covered:
- Recap: What Employers and Employees can expect from the pending legislative changes
- Extended Q&A
Pending legislative approval: As of January 1, 2022, the yearly ZV/OV wage limit will increase from NAf 67,816.32 to NAf 120,000. This means that, in addition to accident insurance, more of your employees may qualify for medical insurance from SZV as of 2022.
IMPORTANT EMPLOYER REMINDERS
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of more important notices now on the Employer Portal Bulletin Board:
- Since December 1, 2021, SZV is no longer accepting checks as a payment method. For 24/7, fast and efficient processing of your payments to SZV, we encourage our clients to switch to online banking.
- Be sure to use the correct payment references when making payments to SZV. Payments must be executed per company, per premium type, per period and following the payment guidelines of SZV. Banking details and payment instructions are available via www.szv.sx or in the Employer Portal.
- “Bulk” payments are not accepted, and we do not encourage that firms take the risk of executing bulk payments as this will result in unnecessary fines, processing errors and delays.
- An updated User Manual for the Employer Portal is now online via www.szv.sx or in the Employer Portal.
- The legal company official (Director) is always solely responsible and accountable for assigning user rights to internal users (employees) or third parties (accountants) to the Employer Portal. Please be sure that Admin user rights are only assigned to and used by the legal company official. For more information about Employer Portal user rights go to www.szv.sx.