Online only: Employer Info Session - Procedures & requirements for Sick-Leave and Maternity Leave
Date: Wednesday November 2, 2022
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Online only - Webinar
RSVP to get access link: Click here.
In this session, you will receive detailed information about the employer and employee procedures and get guidance by the SZV staff on how to (better) manage your related administrative processes.
Topics to be discussed:
- Sick-leave procedures of SZV
- Use and validity of “Yellow card” number (ZMF number)
- (Online) sick-leave reporting
Who should attend: (Employer representatives only)
- HR management / HR administrative personnel
- Company managers /administrative personnel who are responsible for sick-leave procedures
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I bring into the event? Make a list of questions you may have for the SZV team. A notebook may be handy to write down extra information you receive.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? It is okay. The person attending must be a representative of the company and processes the related sick-leave administration/forms.