FOR ADJUSTED PROCEDURES VISIT OUR COVID-19 PAGE OR CLICK HERE
SZV is currently in a transition process in which the employees are faced with changes in many areas at the same time. SZV is looking for a Communication and Change Management Officer who works independently and has the experience and sensation for internal and change communications.
In this role, the Communication and Change Management Officer advises and supports the steering committee in the area of communications regarding change processes. Together with the team, the Communication and Change Management Officer defines the communication policy of the change approach and translates it into a communication plan and planning.
The Communication and Change Management Officer translates the plans into tangible communication activities in projects and other activities such as events, workshops, and presentations. The Communication and Change Management Officer is responsible for the control and quality of the formal communications regarding the transformation program and various (sub) projects and for timely reporting. To achieve this, the Communication and Change Management Officer will work closely with Line Management and Human Resources Department and Corporate Communication departments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Communication and Change Management Officer is responsible for the production and organization of the necessary means of communication and activities around the change process, with emphasis on the projects: Leadership & Culture, Organizational Strategy Design, BPR (Business Process Re-Design) Processes & Procedures.
- Develops the (change) communication policy, procedures, guidelines, and protocols;
- Designs the communication plan and monitors the timeline and effectiveness of implementation;
- Develops communication programs, campaigns, schedules, scenarios, and budgets in close coordination with the steering group/project leaders, relevant organizational units, and/or officials;
- Provides support in setting up presentations, lectures, and speeches;
- Acts as a liaison between employees and the change team; for sensitive subjects, executive management gives final approvals of communication activities;
- Organizes communication events, such as information meetings, events, etc.;
- Supports the unit managers and department heads in communicating with their employees about the change process;
- Writes and distributes newsletters, brochures, forms, posters, articles, reports, etc.;
- Takes care of the preparation, production/purchase, and management of publication material, images, etc.;
- Monitors messages related to the change process daily and compiles and analyzes essential reports/trends for the steering group/management;
- Is responsible for the management of SZV’s intranet; responsible for managing and updating information and responses to messages on the intranet;
- Supports the implementation of the latest and trending technology-enabled communication platforms/software.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communication and Marketing
- At least 3 years experience independently providing internal or change-related communication. Able to translate managerial ambitions into appealing stories and examples for employees at all levels;
- Work experience with change processes (from plan to implementation);
- Work experience with project management of multidisciplinary projects;
- Knowledge of modern means of communication and affinity with being a spokesperson;
- Knowledge and proficiency with relevant Microsoft software/applications;
- Knowledge and experience with relevant graphic design applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and video editing software;
- Knowledge of English and preferably also Dutch language.
- Energetic and determined, you don't mind rolling up your sleeves to get things done. Minor setbacks do not demotivate you;
- A team player and bridge-builder who looks beyond borders with strong communication skills and can easily build relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- A proactive, result-oriented working attitude. Works independently and knows how to report achieved results back to clients;
- Excellent communication skills and sense of organizational sensitivity;
- Creative mind, able to think “out-of-the-box”.
Send a written application with your CV and diplomas/certificates, by May 27, 2021 to the Human Resources Department of SZV: firstname.lastname@example.org; with the subject: Application - Communication & Change Management Officer.
To inquire more information about the position, you may contact the Human Resources Department: email@example.com. More information about SZV can be found at www.szv.sx.
Social & Health Insurances SZV © 2021