Customer Care Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual for the position of Customer Care Manager to provide excellent customer service, oversee our customer service operations, and promote the idea of customer service excellence throughout our organization. As the Customer Care Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring excellent customer experiences by leading a team of customer service representatives, enhancing customer service procedures, and resolving complex customer issues. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a related role, strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and a customer-focused mindset. The Customer Care Manager reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Manage and lead a team of customer service representatives by providing guidance, coaching, support, mentorship, and continuous performance evaluations.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, encouraging continuous learning and development.
- Further develop our customer culture and implement new ways of working and procedures to optimize every touchpoint within the customer journey to ensure consistent and high-quality customer experiences.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels by collecting and analyzing customer feedback and implementing strategies to improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of customer interactions, ensuring adherence to company standards and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor and track key performance indicators, such as response times, and customer satisfaction scores, to evaluate team performance and make data-driven decisions to enhance customer service operations.
- Identify training needs and provide training and coaching to customer service representatives to enhance their skills in communication, problem-solving, and dispute resolution.
- Handle complex, sensitive and escalated customer issues, ensuring timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align customer support strategies with business goals and address customer concerns effectively.
- Keep ahead of industry trends and developments in customer service and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Provide innovative solutions to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience (5+ years) in customer service management or related role
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- Knowledge and experience of the Customer Experience Journey
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a professional and empathetic approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills and the capacity to handle challenging customer issues.
- Proficient in CRM software and customer support tools.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data for decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- A proactive and customer service mindset with a natural and genuine passion and dedication for delivering excellent customer service.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you’re our ideal candidate and are interested in this position, you are invited to submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and relevant experiences accompanied by all relevant diplomas/certificates to the Human Resources Department of SZV: firstname.lastname@example.org; with the subject: Application – Customer Care Manager, by September 29, 2023.
To inquire more information about the position, you may contact the Human Resources Department: email@example.com.