Human Resource Advisor/Business Partner
For our HR Department, we are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic HR professional to join our team.
The main objective of the HR department is to facilitate the organization in the development of an adequate structure, workforce, and culture to achieve the organization’s goals.
The following main processes are carried out within the department:
- Prepare, develop, implement and evaluate organizational and personnel policies and the associated procedures and guidelines.
- Execute personnel-related tasks, including recruitment and selection, training and development, job profiles and job classifications, performance evaluations, remuneration system, and advice on individual employee-related topics.
- Execute personnel administration, including salary administration, absenteeism, leave, and overtime.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advice, facilitate, coach, and support line managers and employees with HR-related matters.
Develop, implement, revise and implement organizational development and personnel-related policies, tools, and instruments that are aligned with the organizational strategy, HR Best Practices, and labor legislation, such as:
- Employee Handbook
- Recruitment policy
- Leave policy, etc.
Process, manage and communicate HR processes related to the Employee Journey, such as:
- Coordinate and execute recruitment process
- Execute onboarding process
- Process and communicate transfers, offboarding, organizational changes, etc.
Handle complex HR matters by conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations. In addition, provide advice for solutions, such as:
- Personal development, etc.
Develop and coordinate various HR initiatives/programs in alignment with the HR and organization’s strategy that cultivates a positive, open, and innovative culture that enhances Employee Engagement and Well-being, such as:
- Team-building activities
- Recognition programs
- Wellness initiatives
- Training & Development, etc.
Coordinate training activities and provide advice on Training and Development of personnel:
- In collaboration with line managers and staff, identify and provide advice to create Personal Development Plans in alignment with strategic goals
- Analyze trends and metrics of the HR department to develop solutions, programs, and policies to enhance the HR Service Delivery.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of HR methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Knowledge of change management.
- Knowledge of organizational culture management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management, Organizational Psychology, or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with HR software and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Send a written application with your CV and diplomas/certificates by August 26th, 2022, to the Human Resources Department of SZV: firstname.lastname@example.org; with the subject: Application – HR Advisor/Business Partner.