FOR ADJUSTED PROCEDURES VISIT OUR COVID-19 PAGE OR CLICK HERE
As an Information Analyst/IT Policy Officer, you will be part of the SZV ICT team that provides the SZV Business Units with policies that governs the automation of our services to include the security of our customer’s data. Within the SZV ICT team, you will be responsible for the IT policies and assist with technical requirements gathering and documentation of technical procedures. Such documentation should focus on the continuous improvement of the quality and performance of the services. You will be expected to develop, influence and deliver the organization’s IT policy agenda and procedures while working with colleagues to ensure that policy related communications are balanced, evidence-based and current.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to maintain a "helicopter vision" to consider problems in a broader context.
- Able to evaluate information from multiple sources, resolving conflicting information and converting abstract information into comprehensible specifications that clearly define the customer's needs.
- Able to present way on how processes can be optimized organization-wide.
- Monitor the quality and usability of solutions on behalf of the customer.
- Setup a mechanism to monitor compliance with the various policies.
- Evaluate procedures and policies on a regular basis and adjust them if necessary all while ensuring the involvement of all stakeholders.
- Able to work autonomously, efficiently and organized within respective deadlines.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Become a team player and regularly exchange information with your colleagues.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in technology field and Policy Writing environment.
- Familiar with techniques such as GAP analysis, functional decomposition and requirement analysis and documentation.
- Previous working knowledge with MS CRM/Dynamics and MS SharePoint.
- English Language (Oral and Written)
Send a written application with your CV and diplomas/certificates, by May 27, 2021 to the Human Resources Department of SZV: email@example.com; with the subject: Application - Information Analyst/IT Policy Officer.
Social & Health Insurances SZV © 2021