FOR ADJUSTED PROCEDURES VISIT OUR COVID-19 PAGE OR CLICK HERE
The SharePoint Developer/Administrator position will focus on needs analysis, design, build and go-live in addition to support for the SZV Microsoft SharePoint environment. Primary responsibilities include configuring our SharePoint platform, and adding document libraries. To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer/Administrator is someone whose expertise results in smooth integration and efficient online collaboration of the SZV organization.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Building the understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
- Sharing knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific technology.
- Leading and directing others in the overall administration of a specialized platform or technology.
- Performing installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
- Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of specialization.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least 3 years experience as a SharePoint Developer/Administrator.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of communication and collaboration technologies including: messaging (MS Teams); multimedia customer contact technologies (call centers, web chat, email, etc.); unified communications and telephony technologies; social networking technologies; mobile messaging technologies and solutions; office productivity tools and solutions; virtualization technologies; and tools to support and maintain these technologies.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- English Language (Oral and Written)
Send a written application with your CV and diplomas/certificates, by May 27, 2021 to the Human Resources Department of SZV: email@example.com; with the subject: Application - SharePoint Developer/Administrator.
Social & Health Insurances SZV © 2021