You must inform SZV of the following changes regarding your company:
- Change of address.
- Change of telephone number.
- Change of contact e-mail.
- All changes in banking instructions (name of bank, account number, transfer instructions).
- Change of director(s) of company / authorized representative(s).
- Change in activities of the company.
- Deactivation of the company.
The owner/director of the company or an authorized representative.
Authorization is done by submitting a letter stating the name and date of birth of the person being authorized (note: other information can also be requested if an accountant is authorized for example). This letter should also include the level to which the person is authorized to act on behalf of the director and a copy of the director's valid identification document. This can be: a valid Sint Maarten ID card, a valid driver’s license or, a valid passport.
Make an appointment and visit SZV with the required documents to process the change(s) within 2 days of the change(s) having occurred.
What to bring
- A valid identification document. This can be: a valid Sint Maarten ID card, a valid driver’s license or, a valid passport.
- An excerpt from the Registry of the Chamber of Commerce (not older than 6 months).
- If applicable, a copy of the revised articles of association
- If applicable, a letter from the company stating change of the authorized representative(s) or banking instructions.