ZV & OV declaration
All employers need to deliver the ZV and OV declaration form to SZV no later than the 15th of each calendar month, following the calendar month for which you are submitting the declaration.
- Even if you have no employees working for you, you still have the obligation to submit the ZV and OV declaration form to SZV. You will then have to submit a zero declaration.
- You must visit SZV no later than the 15th of the calendar month, following the month for which you are submitting the declaration. The cashiers’ desk is open from Monday till Friday from 7:30 AM to 15:00 PM.
- There you must submit an accurately and properly filled out ZV and OV declaration form.
- In case of you have to make payment at the counter of the SZV, please submit your payment along with the ZV and OV declaration form and you will receive a printed receipt as proof of payment.
In case of payment via a bank transfer, your bank statement will be your proof of payment.
- We strongly suggest that you make a copy of your ZV and OV declaration form for your files.
- If your payment of the ZV and OV is late or your ZV and OV declaration is completely or partially incorrect, the “non- or insufficient declared and paid premiums” will be corrected via an additional assessment. This additional assessment will be increased with a fine. SZV determines the fine(s) with regards to the ZV and OV premiums and the Inspectorate of Taxes determines the fine(s) with regards to the AOV and AWW premiums. Fines can go up to a maximum of 20% of the original amount.
What to bring
- An accurately and completely filled out ZV and OV declaration form and a copy of the form.
- If applicable, bring cash or a check for payment.
Can I pay via my bank?
Yes, you can process payment to the following bank accounts:
In the name of the “Uitvoeringsorgaan Sociale en Ziektekosten Verzekeringen” (SZV)