Insured employees are entitled to a total of 12 weeks of maternity leave and must report online to SZV 2 months before the Expected Due Date (EDD). You can choose between 4 or 6 weeks before estimated due date and the remainder after birth. You will receive control by the Control Doctor of SZV for 5 or 7 weeks after birth.
ZV and OZR Insured.
1. Get a signed letter from your gynecologist or midwife, indicating your due date. Make a scan copy of this.
2. Report to SZV online 2 months before the expected due date. Click here for the online form.
3. E-mail a scanned copy of the signed letter from your gynecologist or midwife stating your due date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. SZV will e-mail you about your approved maternity days. You must give this e-mail to your manager/HR.
- Valid Medical Insurance Status. You can check your status in your MySZV account.
- If you are ZV insured, your yellow card number.
- The signed letter from your gynecologist or midwife, indicating your due date.
- Active personal e-mail address.
- Active phone number.
What to do if I am on sick leave before maternity leave?
You follow the regular AO-Control procedure.