Employed seniors who work for an employer or carry out contract work and their wages do not exceed the wage limit or seniors with 60+ Insurance.
As of 4 weeks prior to the expiration date of your SZV Insurance Card you can make an appointment to get your card renewed.
What to bring
- Valid SXM ID or a Passport
- If applicable, a valid residency permit
- Your valid or expired SZV Insurance Card
- The insured needs to be present
- For employed seniors: if your employer did not fill out an employee mutation form for you then your card renewal request will not be processed
Can I authorize someone to collect my insurance card because I'm working or I'm off island?
No, each insured must be interviewed personally to receive the SZV card.