Request Temporary Representative
A pensioner can request a (temporary) representative.
- The authorization form gives the temporary representative authorization to handle all pension-related matters for the pensioner only if the pensioner is unable to so.
- The authorization is valid for a maximum of 1 year.
- Only the pensioner himself/herself can request a temporary representative.
- The pensioner comes to SZV together with the person he/she wants to appoint as temporary representative with the required documentation
- The request is processed whereby the pensioner must sign the request form together with the representative
What to bring
- Valid identification of pensioner and representative
The authorization form (temporary) representative completely and properly filled out