Request Temporary Representative

A pensioner can request a (temporary) representative.

Please note:

  • The authorization form gives the temporary representative authorization to handle all pension-related matters for the pensioner only if the pensioner is unable to so.
  • The authorization is valid for a maximum of 1 year.
  • Only the pensioner himself/herself can request a temporary representative.


The pensioner.


  1. The pensioner comes to SZV together with the person he/she wants to appoint as temporary representative with the required documentation
  2. The request is processed whereby the pensioner must sign the request form together with the representative

What to bring

  • Valid identification of pensioner and representative

The authorization form (temporary) representative completely and properly filled out


Social & Health Insurances SZV © 2023