Re-print Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card
Insured seniors who had a valid SZV Insurance Card.
- Come to the Employees Desk and fill out request form for re-print
- Pay ANG 10 at the SZV Finance Department
- Report back to the Employees Desk with the cash receipt to get your card re-printed
What to bring
- Valid SXM ID or a Passport
- The head insured needs to be present
- If applicable: a valid residency permit
- If applicable: police report
- For employed seniors: if your employer did not fill out an employee mutation form for you then your card re-print request will not be processed.
Can someone else pick up my insurance card?
No, the head insured or the dependent spouse are the only ones who can pick up the card.