New born registration
ZV insured who had a baby.
You can make an appointment to visit the Employees & Insured Desk. Please ensure that you have all relevant documents with you.
What to bring
- A valid insurance Card.
- A valid identification document such a valid Sint Maarten ID card or a valid passport of the head insured (if married, of the spouse also) and the dependents being registered.
- A stamped income declaration of the previous year from the Tax Office, if you are single (this is only applicable if you are an ex-employee) or a combined income tax declaration of the previous year from the Tax Office, if you are married.
- A detailed registration form from the Civil Registry (not older than three (3) months).
- An original Birth certificate.
- An accurately and completely filled out registration (orange) form.
- If applicable, a valid residency permit(s).
- The head insured must be present.
- If your employer did not accurately and completely fill out an employee mutation form for you, then your application request for a baby guarantee letter cannot be processed. Please make sure that your employer fills out the employee mutation form accurately and completely.
Why do a new-born baby receive an insurance card for only three (3) months?
If the child is not a Dutch citizen, and one (1) of the parents is in the possession of a valid residency permit, then after three (3) months the parents must submit a valid passport and a valid residency permit, so that the baby can be eligible to receive a card renewal.